Mass Effect 3 Screen Freeze [Fix]
Written by McDonald, T. | Date 17th of June 2022
If you still have an xbox 360 and you play Mass Effect 3, you may have encountered this problem. Don't worry, the solution is easy and quick.
Screen never moves on from 'Checking downloadable content...' This stops you from playing the game.
- Switch off your home hub so your xbox can't access it at all.
- Start the game and navigate to the options menu.
- Select online from the menu.
- Turn off the options for "Upload Gameplay Feedback" and "Auto Log-in to Origin (EA)".
- Navigate back to the game.
- Switch your hub back on.
The game should be working as expected.